Wednesday, January 3, 2024

DRAWING with Watercolor Pencils - Ways to Draw / CLASSES (WTD43)

DRAWING with Watercolor Pencils - Ways to Draw / CLASSES (WTD43)
Wednesday, January 10 ·
From 6 to 7:30 PM New York // 11:00 PM UK



In this workshop I will start with a brief explanation about this type of colored pencils. How to apply them on the paper, mixing and blending different colors to get even more. Should I apply water or not? before or after putting the pencils on the paper? Have extra paper to try your pencils as we are seeing this.

After some 20-30 minutes, I'll be sharing some reference images to draw from. You can copy one as you see it or you can make your own creation, even an abstraction based on one of these. Also, I can give some tips of how to start: I can show it on the image itself on the screen or on a paper in my cam before starting to draw but after that, you will be creating your own work. I don't do draw along classes or step-by-step. It's not necessary that you need to know how to draw in this session. While you are working I am usually drawing too but with my second camera off and I am also answering questions in the chat, or seeing emails that people send me with their drawings.

********************
My regular attendees have a special discount for this class. Email me.
********************

This is not a demonstration class, and it’s not recorded previously. I do not repeat the classes or the images we draw from either.

For this class you need to have some watercolor pencils, a couple of white sheets of drawing paper, A4 size will be OK, and much better if it's softly textured. In case you want to try adding some water, you will need to have some watercolour paper. You might need to have an eraser and a sharpener. Other possible materials will be sent to you after you register.

Click on the button to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Podés dejar tus comentarios o consultas con tus datos de contacto. Gracias!

Drawing THE HUMAN FIGURE from the Masters

  ...